Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My All-Time Favorites

My favorite candy would have to be "Sour Patch Kids Berries," because they are so sour and they have all my favorite colors and flavors. They are the best! My favorite movie would have to be "A Walk To Remember," because i love how  it turns into a sad love story. I don't really have a favorite song, i have too many to name. My all time favorite pizza would have to be pepperoni, bacon and cheese! My favorite color is like metallic blue. My car is a Hyundai Sonata 2004, its a pretty good car, i have had it for over a year. My vocation spot would have to either Florida or Tennessee. My favorite Board game would have to be candy land from when i was little and actually played board games, but i also really like trouble. My favorite radio stations would be 105.1, 101.1, 101.9 and 107.1. My favorite tv show would be "Pretty Little Liars." My favorite outdoor activity would be basketball, just messing around and shooting with friends.

4 comments:

  1. Sour Patch Kids Berries are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sour patch kids berries!! they are so adorable and sour, but yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate normal sour patch kids but those Berry flavored ones... (: But Tennessee is definitely the best (;

    ReplyDelete
  4. A walk to remember is one of my favorite movies.

    ReplyDelete